Sunday 15 January 2017

Expressions

🔸SAYING THANK YOU IN FORMAL BUSINESS                                                                                                                                🔻Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.
🔻We would like to express our gratitude.
🔻I am most grateful for your support.
🔻Thank you for providing the requested information.
🔻Thank you for all your assistance.
🔻Thank you for raising your concerns.
🔻Thank you for your kind co-operation.
🔻Thank you for your attention to this matter.
🔻Thank you for your consideration.
🔻Thank you once again for everything you’ve done.
🔻How kind you are to help me. Thank you very much.
🔻Thank you for spending time with me.
🔻Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I do appreciate it.
🔻Many thanks for your assistance in our project.
🔻Many thanks for your letter/email.
🔻I was so pleased to hear from you.
🔻I greatly appreciate your kind words.
🔻I am very thankful that you are considering my problem.
🔻Thank you for your kind consideration.

🔸SAYING THANK YOU AT A WEDDING                                                                                                                                             🔻Thank you for coming.
🔻Thank you for joining us today.
🔻We appreciate you sharing our celebrations with us.
🔻Thank you for sharing this special day with us.
🔻We really appreciate your presence here.
🔻Thank you for the gift, we’re very grateful.
🔻I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful gift.
🔻We will remember this day and your contribution forever.
🔻You were invaluable today, thank you for all your help.
🔻What would we have done without your help? Thank you so much. (Rhetorical question)
🔻Thank you ever so much for your generous gift.
🔻Words cannot describe how grateful we are.
🔻It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
🔻Thank you for inviting me to share your special day.
🔻I’m very happy to be a part of your celebrations.

🔸SAYING THANK YOU TO YOUR BOSS                                                                                                                                                  🔻Thank you for extending compassion and flexibility when I needed it.
🔻As a supervisor, you are truly inspirational to your staff.
🔻Your strong leadership skills along with your support has earned you much deserved respect.
🔻Your support and dedication to your team has earned you much deserved admiration.
🔻I am thankful to be a part of your team.
🔻The workers have seen your dedication, and we would like to express our appreciation.
🔻We are grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.
🔻If there ever was a boss who deserves praise and adulation, that person is you!
🔻Thank you for providing us with such a great working environment.
🔻I want to thank you for the expression of faith in my abilities.
🔻I would like to sincerely thank you for this gesture.
🔻Allow me to express my sincerest gratitude for this opportunity you have given me.
🔻I value the trust you have put into me and will work hard to maintain it.
🔻Thank you very much for putting your trust in me and agreeing to my extended holiday request.
🔻I am eternally grateful for your trust, and appreciate you allowing me to have this time off work.
🔻Thank you for your support, guidance and encouragement.
🔻Thank you for the opportunities you provided, and for having faith in me.
🔻I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for giving me this opportunity.
🔸SAYING THANK YOU TO YOUR TEACHER                                                                                                                                     🔻Thank you I really appreciate your help.
🔻I am eternally grateful for everything you’ve taught me.
🔻Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me.
🔻I cannot thank you enough for helping me.
🔻I am very thankful that you are my teacher.
🔻How can I ever thank you enough.
🔻Teachers like you are not easy to find.
🔻I really appreciate all the hard work you’ve done to help me.
🔻I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided me with.
🔻I have learnt so much, thanks to you.
🔻Thank you for your guidance and support.
🔻Thank you for helping me improve.
🔻I want you to know how much I value your support.
🔻Your lessons have been very insightful and fun!
🔻I have had so much fun learning with you!
🔻Your approach to teaching inspires me.
🔻Thank you for being patient and helping me improve.
🔻I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
🔻You’re the best teacher ever!

🙏🏻Phrases for Saying Thank You in Any Situation🙏🏻                                                                                                                              🔸SOME BASIC PHRASES                                                                                                                                                                    🔻Thank you
🔻Thanks.
🔻Thanks a lot.
🔻Thank you very much.
🔻Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
🔻Thank you. You’re so helpful.
🔻Thanks for your kind words.
🔻Thank you for coming here today.

🔸ACCEPTING THANKS                                                                                                                                                                                       🔻That’s all right.
🔻You’re welcome.
🔻You’re very welcome.
🔻Don’t mention it.
🔻Not at all.
🔻It wasn’t a problem at all.
🔻It’s nothing.
🔻It’s my pleasure.
🔻The pleasure is all mine.
🔻My pleasure.                                                                                                                                                                                               ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

No comments:

Post a Comment